As your newborn grows in height and weight, a regular size feeding pillow may fall short. This is especially true if you are planning to breastfeed your baby till approximately 6 months. Comfeed Pillows By Nina Large/6 month Feeding Pillow measures 23″ x 19″ and will comfortably accommodate yourgrowing baby. Made of high quality foam, it has a firm, 4″ high thickness that will ensure you don’t have to bend or hunch while nursing and maintain a correct, aches-and pain-free posture. This will encourage easy ‘latch-on’ by your little one and promise you a comfortable, supportive breastfeeding experience.
- 23″ x 19″ x 4″ to accommodate growing baby’s size.
- Helps baby to ‘latch-on’ correctly
- Helps you to maintain the right posture
- Firm surface takes baby’s weight off your arms so no more shoulder, neck or arm aches
- Lightweight to protect sensitive c-section tummies
- Made of high quality foam
- Protective inner cover and Removable, washable outer cover
- Can also be used to give baby sitting support after 6-7 months of age